Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kentucky

What a whirlwind week! I just spent 3 days of nonstop shooting in Kentucky thanks to EquiSport Photos. I can't believe what a fantastic time and opportunity it was. It was all thanks to Matt and Wendy Wooley. I never thought I would have the opportunity to shoot morning workouts at Keeneland (or any racetrack for that matter) or get on one of the farms down in Lexington. There is so much that I learned over the past couple days, how to get colors to pop, shooting silhouettes, backlighting, and so many other things that I would never been able to figure out on my own. I feel like a little kid all over again just thinking about it. Soon I'll be posting pictures, but right now there is postproduction work to be completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers